Thursday, February 8, 2018

Sketchy inspiration from Becky Fleck

When I saw that our challenge this week was to use a sketch or other inspiration source my first thought was to see what new sketches Becky Fleck had released and as I suspected, I found a great sketch for me to use for this week's project.

Here is the sketch I found, and it's from the February PageMaps by Becky Fleck.


I didn't follow the sketch exactly but did use the same basic design for my page. 

Here is what I came up with using the So Sweet Daily Diary Kit


With this pretty floral from Simple Stories as the background of my page I started with a piece of white cardstock as the anchor, then placed a 6x6 sheet of tan heart paper and a few Becky Higgins journaling cards before placing my photo. 


As in the sketch I used for inspiration, I had a horizontal and vertical strip of Simple Stories Love & Adore washi tape where I added a variety of hearts from the kit. 


The large heart that you can see here was cut from one of the journaling cards included in the kit. I finished off my page with some of the cute Simple Stories pennant and sentiment stickers. 

What is inspiring you to create lately? 

We'd love to have you share it with us at the Noel Mignon Facebook group. 

No comments: