Friday, February 9, 2018

Total Eclipse: February So Sweet Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with a layout using the February classic kit.  This week, we are using outside inspiration for our prompt.  I went to my Pinterest board and looked at some sketches that I had saved.  I found this one and thought it would be perfect for the layout I was planning.




I really wanted to be sure I documented the solar eclipse that recently happened.  I loved the circle elements in here and with the sun, I thought it went nicely. 


I love the constellation paper from Authentique and with the sky element here, the paper and the color was just perfect.  I also cut some circles from other papers to complement them.


I had been saving this "Looking Up" die cut for a long time and I was finally able to us it!  This is from my stash, but it fit so nicely here.  I used two lace strips from a patterned paper to anchor the top and bottom of the photo cluster.


The Thickers from the kit were just great to tie everything in all together.

Thanks so much for joining me today!  Please share your layouts you're making with February's kit in the FaceBook group!


No comments: