Monday, February 12, 2007

Crate it Great!


I'm lovin' this new Birdie Collection from Crate Paper! I used it to create both of these layouts. These papers are very versatile in that the colors lend themselves to both boy and girl layouts, and everything in between.

Generations

Supplies used: Crate Paper Birdie Collection (all the paper strips and letters come with this kit!) , Prima flowers, Foofala buttons, Heidi Swapp flower, Making Memories brads


Beautiful Boy


Supplies used: Crate Paper Birdie Collection, Crate Paper rubons, Heidi Swapp ribbon, Making Memories brads, American Crafts letter stickers

Tip: Outline title letters to help highlight them and help them standout.




2 comments:

Noel said...

Oh my gosh Ashley! When I opened the page today my jaw hit the table when i saw these! Breathtaking.....really! Clayton definately has the beautiful boy market cornered! Those eyelashes get me every time!

February 12, 2007 1:42 PM

Unknown said...

Great job! I love those soft colors!