Saturday, February 3, 2007

"Thank you to go!"


So I saw these adorable "to go " boxes at Joann's the other night and I knew could come up with something fun to do with them! I made 3 "Thank you to go" boxes. they are filled with shredded white and red filler, and then of course the required chocolates abound!

For the tags I used the BasicGrey "Sweetie" paper from the Blush line. Used rub on's from Making Memories. I inked the edges with Ranger ink and then adhered it to red cardstock which I then just freehand cut. I used primas and brads and gems to finish it off. And then some red satin ribbon to tie to the handle of the box. Pretty cute i think, and great for a group thank you, when you have lots to give!



3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

very very cute and clever idea....i don't have a joann's...it closed down b/c it sucked so bad!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a GREAT IDEA!! These would be great for real estate agents to housewarm OR perhaps a charity to give ot contributors...those are kinda a thank you sealed with a kiss! FABO!

Anonymous said...

I am also the commenter that is going to go shopping nuts on Noel Mignon....