Friday, February 9, 2007

Sweet Sarah


I'm loving this Daisy D's Modern Romance Paper! For this layout I used the Daisy D's paper, and two of the reversable journaling die cuts that are included in the Premium Paper pack. I hand cut the pattern directly beneath the lower left corner of the photo and slipped the photo under it. Then I repeated the pattern above the journaling using a brown pen. Li'l Davis Stripped Chip Chipboard Doodles bring the doodled look on around to the lower right hand corner. The lower left corner is adorned with a Li'l Davis Tinseltown Glitter Flower, and I used some snipped off petals to dress up the prima in the top right hand corner. Finally, I carried the glittery look across the page by adhering glitter to a We R Memory Keepers Distressed Out dimensional word ("sweet").

4 comments:

Noel said...

Just stunning Apryl! I love everything about this!

JaelCal said...

Just beautiful, you did an outstanding job on this!!!

JennyRyan said...

I love love love it! that picture is gorgeous!

AshleyS said...

this is beautiful! I love all the swirlies!