Thursday, February 7, 2008

DEVOTED: THE KIT!

Words can NOT express how much I LOVE THIS KIT!!!! I had so much fun scrapping today! Now I'm going to rest up and see what else I can create tomorrow!!!

**HANDSOME**



Ajsmall



KIT ITEMS:



7Gypsies Type writer words & Stickers



Bazzill Polka Dot Ribbon



PP Imaginisce



PP KI Pop culture



Non Kit Items



Bg Scarlet PP and Tag



Alphabet letters cut with my QK Silhouette



**LOVE ALWAYS**
I scanned this but it looked wonky because of all the dimension on the page.....



Alwayssmall


soooo I ran outside and took a picture realllll quick like...



Alwayssmall2

But the glare sucked lol Anyway, to keep the heart from just JUMPING off the page, because it was SOOOOO red, I kinda toned it down with some bronze ink. Love the look of it.


I LOVE these photo corners...



Mmphotocorners



Kit Items:

KI Lace CS

Bazzill Heart

Non Kit Items;

MME PP

Colorbox Bronze Ink

MM Chelsa PP and photo corners


**I LOVE YOU CARD**


I_love_u

Kit Products:

Bazzill CS

PP American Crafts

PP Jenni Bowlin

Bazzill Polka Dot Ribbon

Flower

Non Kit Items:
Ric rac

HS Ghost Hearts , Letter stickers and acrylic paint

Martha Stewart Glitter

**Tip, when working with glitter, after it is dry, spray it with a little hair spray and viola....it won't go anywhere**

That's it for now guys! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Wow! Adrienne, you've been a busy, busy girl! Cute layouts and that card is to die for!

I'm going to have to try the glitter tip you gave! Genius! :)

Noel said...

Good stuff Adrienne and how about that tip??....awesome!!

AshleyS said...

great tip--love the layout!