Wednesday, February 6, 2008

When I was 6

It's official...my style is evolving! And I would like to thank the team for the fantastic tip and techinques because I think that is pushing me (stiching and pen use on this one)!

So I found this old sheet of wallet size photos of me from 1st grade and I though I would scan them and use a good portion of them, rather than blowing one up into a 4x6. I think i love how it looks! I used a piece of MME paper from my stash. Also used a bunch of stuff from the passionate kit (hambly, artchix border, stickers, pen, thickers), found an old felt iron on patch in my sewing box which is in the top left corner. Jenni Bowlin bingo card, Fancy pants felt shapes, KI memories stickers (from the Devoted kit), BG raw #6 which I painted black, random chip star which I painted red, and a page out of the making memories journaling book.


3 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

So cute, Noel! I need to do a page like this. These colors are perfect!

Adrienne said...

I love this!!!

Patti H said...

So cute! Love how you used the sheet of wallet sized photos!