Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bright Blue Paint

I used the Apple Blossom Kit on this layout about my most embarrassing moment. I added the star punchouts and buttons from my stash. What?! You want to know what my most embarrassing moment is? You can't tell by my pictures? LOL! Here is what the journaling says:

My most embarrassing moment to date has to do with this bright blue paint I bought to create a road on the wall of Owen's room. I had the paint in my car when I ran Jensyn to the Goodell's for a playdate with Monica. We were new to the neighborhood and excited we were getting to know this cute family. When we arrived I told Jensyn to hop over the paint can and exit the car on my side so I could help her with the door on their hilly driveway. I will never forget the complete shock and embarrassment I felt when the can fell out of the car and bright blue paint started running down their new driveway. I tried to block the paint with my hands and yelled to Stan to come help me. Luckily, he was outside washing windows and had his garden hose handy. I just bawled and stuttered apologies the entire time he helped me clean it up. I thought I had ruined their home. Stan was so nice to me about it. Fortunately the paint cleaned up after scrubbing at it for 30 minutes or so. It felt like an eternity to me. To this day the Goodells are great friends of ours and I'm thankful they were able to get past my ditziness!

2 comments:

AshleyS said...

awesome job on grouping your embellies!

Adrienne said...

OMG!!! HOw awesome is this!!!