Sunday, March 2, 2008

Madeline Kit Layouts

Hello all! I just got the Madaline Kit and it's SWEET! So much fun and yummy stuff to play with...here are a few things I made with it.


Everything for this layout came in the kit! I love the Fancy Pants paper, and the foil gives it a nice blingy touch!! :)


When I saw the Fancy Pants die-cuts I had this card in mind! The twill ribbon and burlap were from my stash.


This one has made my favorites list! I used a few things from my stash; the ribbon, MM Die cuts, Creative Cafe buttons, HS chipboard and Foof-a-la paper. The Imaginisce, College Press and Fancy Pants complimented this layout so much!


And my last one for the day...I cut the Jenni Bowlin Die Cut from the inside and popped it on the white cardstock with foam dots, so it has a really cool dimension! I used the kit's Raspberry AC Marker to color in the hearts on the Cosmo Cricket chipboard alphas. The Turquoise felt heart and felt sprite from Creative Cafe are the only two items from my stash.

Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

Noel said...

WOW Mary!! These are all AMAZING!!

I love how you used the journaling cards as a backgound paper on your 3rd one!!

Adrienne said...

Your pages look fantastic!!!!!

Greta Adams said...

WOO HOOO MARY!!!
You rocked it girl!!!!

love it and i love your style

Jana Eubank said...

Mary!!!! These are STUNNING! You rocked this kit! I love the way you combine embellishments together. LOVE the idea of popping up the frame. You're brilliant, girl! Beautiful, beautiful stuff! ;)

AshleyS said...

gorgeous work!