Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Halloween is officially over and we are making our way into the holiday season. I am enjoying the beautiful Fall weather while it lasts because I know that before long there will be snow on the ground.

I have two pages to share with you today. I'm excited about this first one because it is very RARE that we get a picture with all six of our family members in it. (I really do need to be better about asking other people to take a picture of all of us together.) We were visiting my parents on Halloween night and my dad took this picture of us. I was so excited about it that I immediately put this page together that same weekend using "The 31st" kit.




I used the fabric in the kit to create Yo-Yo's. This was the first time I've ever made them so a big THANK YOU to Greta Adams for her wonderful Yo-Yo tutorial on the Noel Mignon Tip & Technique blog! I love the way they turned out and can't wait to make more for future pages!



This second page is a random snapshot of my youngest daughter. I love the expression on her face in this photo, so comtemplative! :) Because there really wasn't a story to go along with this photo, I decided to use it as an opportunity to record a fun memory about my daughter. My favorite thing she says right now is, "Mom, I love you all the time!" :) I know it is her way of telling me that she loves me very much and I think it is so sweet!



This page was created using the beautiful "Mill Street Kit". I added a Heidi Swapp Ghost Frame to the corner of my photo as well as the Prima Rosey Gallery Roses. And if you know me, you know that I can't leave flowers alone . . . I gave the roses a wash of Gold Glimmer Blingz by Shimmerz.




Thanks for coming by today!
Jana

No comments: