Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Bliss and Peace Out!

I can't seem to get enough of the Noel kits lately... I'm a craftin' fool! LOL I seriously still have so much left over with these kits that I just keep going. I have lots more Halloween pictures printed out that I can't wait to use with the "31st" kit still!

Here is one I finished using the "Mill Street" kit..




and here is one using the "31st" kit:



Be sure to hit the store first thing tomorrow... the "Dear Santa" kit will go on sale and I have a feeling this kit will sell out quickly!
Thanks for stopping by! :)
-Kim

2 comments:

Nitasha said...

Gorgeous layouts! And yes, I have my alarm set for 7:45am Central Time! I do not want to miss this one...

Noel said...

These are both stunning, but I love the way you blocked you papers on the 2nd one...very cool!!