Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snow Day

Happy Sunday all! I know a lot of you are watching football today and enjoying time in front of the TV rooting for your favorite teams..me too! :) I just wanted to post up my entry for the "Something New" challenge running over on the challenge blog. You still have a week to get your entry in for a chance at the stamp set!

I did this Lo with papers from the Dear Santa kit, and I added in some ScrapWorks glitter alphas, Tessa Ann buttons, Maya Road flowers and some older Making memories gem brads that I stickled over to make look kind of icy. Here is what I had to say about my new technique (which are the handmade flowers on my LO)...

"I am always in awe of the fabulous ideas the DT comes up with around here...but I always think "I don't have time to do that". When I saw Jana's 5 minute loopy flowers, I knew that was something I could try. I love how these ended up looking kind of like Christmas ribbon candy."





Hope your team wins today!

2 comments:

caroline hancock said...

this is another beautiful layout, must get mine done. TFS

Greta Adams said...

Black and Gold Superbowl.. WHO DAT!!

i have been wanting to try that as well...