Friday, January 29, 2010

*some dolls made with Paper Doll* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Julie Tucker-Wolek here and today is my last post for Noel... (crying a little here...hehehehehehe) :)  I have truly enjoyed being the GDT this month and can not thank Noel and the rest of the DT for their support of me this month!! They are an amazing group! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I wanted to share some last lo's that I made using the "Paper Doll" kit! :):):):):):):):):):)

Truth be known...I am a doll lover at heart! :) Sooooooo thank goodness I have a daughter to play with her and her dolls!! LOL!!! :):):):):) This first lo is Brookie's (My daughter) new dolls that she got this past Christmas!!! (Can we say spoiled little girl!! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 

 

 

And the next one I want to share I made for my friend Deana's daughter Bryn! :)  We went and visited them back in November and Bryn had brought her dolls with her....and there they were just asking me to take their photo!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

 

 

I have said it before on my own blog....but if U ever ever ever get a chance to purchase one of Noel's kits!!! DO IT!!!!!! But U have to hurry as they seriously SELL OUT within HOURS of going on sale!!! :)  She has the most AMAZING FILLED kits....they are soooooooooooooooo worth their price!!! I have made about 10 lo's all ready with the "Paper Doll" kit and still could make another 10 with everything that is included in the kit!! Noel always puts together everything sooooooooooooooo perfectly...U will NEVER regret ordering from her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Thanks again to Noel and the rest of the DT for their welcome to my guesting this month....I have truly enjoyed working with them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


4 comments:

Greta Adams said...

julie...we have loved having you this month!! I have looked forward to seeing what you whip up every friday... Stick around with us and hang out on the boards..

*mwah*

Virginia said...

It has been so great having you here! I love seeing all your creations and how you used the NM kits! You've been such a joy to work with! :)

Jana Eubank said...

Awwww, Julie! You are so sweet! We have loved having you!!! You ROCKED the kit this month! These pages are adorable!!! I need to do some doll pages for my girls, too! What a great idea!

And thanks for all the nice things you said about the kits! I tell people the same thing all the time, and they never believe me until they try them . . . Noel has the BEST KITS AROUND! :D :D :D

Hugs to you!

caroline hancock said...

great layouts, love that kit so much, unfortunatly i never had spare cash when it went up:( but i am waiting on my first kit and i cannot wait to get started with it,