Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some Sonoma County for you!


Good Sunday Morning everyone. I hope you are all enjoying your weekends. The weather here has "sprung" and we have birds singing, the leaves sprouting, and temps in the low 70's...YAY!
This first LO I have to share is done with Sonoma County plus a few extras from older kits. The letters are from Penny Arcade, the lace is from Paper Doll, and the buttons are from my stash. I lifted a LO I saw in SB trends done by Lori Carlson...hers was so cute, I just had to give it a try!




This one was for last weeks digi lift challenge. I did add some Prima gems and a journaling card from my stash. Other than that, everything is from the Sonoma Kit.




This one is done entirely with the kit (other than the OA card I added in the title)





Also....I want to be sure to point you over to Robin's blog! She has been using the Sonoma kit over the last week and came up with an absolutely brilliant idea for an album cover! So many possibilities there...Thanks for sharing Robin!!

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! these are gorgeous noel!!! and loving that book too!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I love these!!!