Thursday, March 11, 2010

title tip!



I have totally fell in love with these Pink Paislee chipboard stickers that Noel put in the "Object of my Affection" kit and have used them on everything I can. Well in doing that I have started to run out of certain letters. For this layout I had to be a bit creative with my stickers!

Look closely below and you can see the "C" was originally a D... I just snipped off the edges. And the "E" on the end of 'exchange' is a number 3 that I just turned backwards. If you look closely you can spot these things but I think they just help to keep my title interesting!




So next time you are in a bind and are out of letter stickers, think creatively!!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

I love those letters too. They are so super cool!!

Great layout, girly!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

3's make the bestest e's! loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)