Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brotherly Love

Happy Sunday! I guess this is an approprite LO title for today ;-)

I did this one of my oldest son and one of his younger brothers. They have such a love/hate relationship and I was so happy I finally got some photos of them actually showing some "brotherly love", that I just had to scrap them. And the colors from Sonoma county were perfect. These shots were taken on our trip to Yosemite last November (I realized after I looked at it here that I dated it wrong...I must be getting old!), and the fall air, paired with the natural colors, lend themselves perfectly to the kit colors.





Also, I wanted to let you know that we are working on a new entry for the blog which will be posted weekly. I have been getting several emails in which customers show off the amazing work they have done with the kits, and we run across beautiful items around the web and in our gallery and on the MB on a daily basis. So we thought it would be fun to start showcasing some of those in a post here on the blog, so that they can be shared with all of you.

So keep your eyes peeled for our "sightings"...we can't wait to share them with you!

4 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

Adorable layout!! Just love it :) The colors in this kit make me so happy!! I just did a garden journal using a few little pieces of that kit & posted it on my blog yesterday!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Great page! And I love the idea of showcasing members' work!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh i loveeeeeeeeeee this Noel...and loving the idea of showcasing others work too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mel said...

This is gorgeous, and yes what a great idea of putting some reader layouts on the blog. Have I mentioned how much I love the Sonoma Kit. Melxx