Friday, April 9, 2010

Quick Friday Tip

Happy Friday!  I have a quick little tip that I use all the time and it has saved me some major headaches - hope you can use this too!

I have a love hate relationship to the sticky part of the clear packaging that stickers, thickers, and embellies come in.  I like that they keep them protected - but that sticky part - grrrr...one too many times I have gotten my mini stickers stuck only to pull it off and peel away part of the embellie, sticker, etc.  So this is what I do.

I take my scissors and cut at where the plastic folds over.

Then you have an easy and non-stick way to take out your letters, stickers, etc.

This especially works well for rub-ons. 

Now, for the alphas that I still hang on my Clip-it up - I simply put a piece of tape at the bottom OR just hang them upside down - easy!
Hoping you have a wonderful weekend!!
Michelle

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U are a genius! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tami said...

Duuuh!! Why didnt I think of that! Thanks!

Mel said...

I am just so glad it is not just me that has this problem, thanks for the advice.