Monday, February 28, 2011

My take on it

Don't forget about the latest challenge here!
That means that everything on your layout has to be done in twos.
If you use one of something, you have to use two.
And you can't use more than two of anything.

Now I present to you the layout that took me a full week to complete...

Supplies: Most everything here is from the Truly Scrumptious kit but I did pull the striped paper, silver alphas, and silver stars from my stash
2 pictures
2 pieces of cardstock (red & kraft)
2 patterned papers (that scalloped border came off the striped piece of Sassafras)
2 chipboard stars
2 alphabets (red & silver)
2 brads
2 photo corners
2 pieces of masking tape (overlapping each other on top of the big picture)
2 staples
2 types of journaling (written & typed)
{i didn't plan that but it works!}

This was officially the hardest {scrapbooking} challenge I have ever completed!
But it was a fun one and you should play along with us!
You can see everybody else's layouts here.
Seriously, play along with us!
:)
gretchen

No comments: