Monday, February 7, 2011

Sharing some goodies!

Hi all!
We have been totally under the weather here in the Moreno household...the flu and the stomach bug pretty much kicked our booties and we have been down for awhile!! (Hence the reason no Monday posts from me... thanks Gretchen for carrying Mondays by yourself!!)

anywho..
I have been dying to jump into this Truly Scrumptious kit... I LOVE IT!!! (sold out!)
Here is a layout I did of my daughter and her boyfriend, they just celebrated a year of dating! (holy cow... it's hard to believe my baby girl is actually liking boys... shouldn't she still be playing with dolls?) lol
I just wanted to do a layout documenting this special day for my sweet daughter and her boy.

and a few close ups...


 and then I made a quick card using one of the 'cards' on the patterned paper....



Here is a layout I didn't get a chance to share that I did using the Bedford Falls kit...

and a close up...



Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Britt said...

Great projects!! Hope you're feeling lots better!

Glue Meets Paper said...

Great projects! i love all the little details in the truly scrumptious LO :)

(and I think you mean very virginia not bedford falls for the last LO)

Awesome work!

Gretchen said...

glad yall are feeling better!
and great projects!!