Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Birthday Close-ups

The birthday parties have come and gone at my house but I am still working on getting all of my pictures scrapbooked. This year I remembered to take closeup shots of the food and presents. It's something I tend to forget every year. I am always more concerned about getting shots of the blowing out of the candles and the gift unwrapping. So I challenge you to do the same at your next birthday party. Take time to take shots of the guests, decorations, etc. And then remember to scrap them. Here is a layout I did of the little sweets I baked up for my daughter's tea party birthday theme.

5 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Do you know how beautiful your style is, Diana! SWOON! I adore every single thing you make! ;)

Glue Meets Paper said...

beautiful layout and boy do those treats look delicious!

Britt said...

Swoon.

That is all.

Gretchen said...

sweet! pun intended!

leah said...

So gorgeous. Love how this came out, Diana!! ^_^