Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hi there!
OK this post is for anyone out there who has not gotten the Mary Ellen kit yet.
I am here to tell you that this single sheet of My Mind's Eye paper is worth the price of the whole kit!
The colors rock.
There are lots of fun flowers to cut out.
{and I loooove doing that!}

And scallops!
Who doesn't love scallops!!?

I think I might just see how many different projects I can use this one sheet of paper on!
:)
Here is my first one!
I made a card for the My Mind's Eye May sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch...




And here is the card I made!


Everything is from the fabulous Mary Ellen kit!
Get it so you can have a sheet of that paper too!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Deanna said...

beautiful card Gretchen!

leah said...

Such a lovely card, Gretchen!