Monday, May 23, 2011

A couple things to share!

Happy Monday folks!
First of all, here is the layout I did as part of the winter tag game we just finished.
I love the layout by Kimmy that started it all off!
And I love the layout by Virginia that inspired this layout...
(I used mostly the Very Virginia kit for this layout)

This game really stretched me to make a layout differently than I normally do & I love the end result!
__________________________
And secondly, I have been playing with the Mary Ellen kit!
{there are still a few available}
I was organizing pictures on our computer last week and came across this one from a few years ago.
I love finding stuff like this that brings back a flood of memories!
And you know what that means...
It must be scrapped!
:)
(everything is from Mary Ellen except the Basic Grey chipboard numbers that I pulled from my stash)

Have a great week!!
And don't forget to be checking out Noel's Deal of the Day!
I was pumped to pick up some Stickles & baker's twine last week for a great price!!
:)
gretchen

No comments: