Thursday, September 8, 2011

Little Ladies Cross at the Ankles


I love scrapping about my girls' little quirks....just little things I want to remember about them at their age. When Nora is sitting on the couch or a chair, she almost always crosses her feet at the ankle. It's so funny and something sweet about her that I'm glad we were able to capture. I used the very feminine and lady-like "Mary Ellen" kit for this layout to create a hodge podge of little bits and pieces. 


For this grid, I punched some starbursts from patterned paper, layered Crate Paper stickers and brads, and added a little punched butterfly with a pearl center.


I'm still in love with Sassafras Lass "foldies" and used a few flowers as an accent. I also layered an October Afternoon label sticker, a My Mind's Eye sentiment sticker and Maya Road star pin. 


The alphabet stickers are all from past kits: Sassafras Lass woodgrain from The Bee's Knees, Sassafras turquoise glitter from Very Virginia, American Crafts thickers from Jump & Jive. 


See you next week! 
Jill

1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

How perfectly sweet is this!