Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Life Blessings

Hi All!
Well, I hope you are enjoying this change of weather! I am in love with Autumn - it's my very favorite season, and I love watching summer slowly fade into it. The days get a little shorter, and a little cooler, and the leaves start falling. I was standing at my kitchen sink last night, looking out the window, and realized it was the very first night that I could really feel Autumn creeping in. THE BEST FEELING EVER! It was like everything just slowed down a little. I instantly wanted to curl up with a book and a cup of apple cider. So nice.

I've been playing a little with the new Something Wicked kit (hurry hurry, before they're all gone!!) and I love that Noel made this kit work for both Halloween and Fall. I made this little page and I just love how far I'm going to be able to stretch this kit!




Everything I used on this page is from the Something Wicked kit, with the exception of the Thickers and the stickyback canvas. I can't wait to dig in more!!

No comments: