Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Cleaning!


The Spring Fling Crop on our FB page has been so much fun this week- and full of lots of great inspiration! Make sure to stop by (and you still have the weekend to participate in all the wonderful challenges). 

Friday's Challenge is - Do a little Spring Cleaning! 

I don't know about you, but every month I 

save things from my kits that I want 

"to use later." 

And then I forget about them! 

Today's challenge is about digging up those 

old treasures and putting them to use.

Use 

items from at least THREE old NM kits! 

(If you don't have any old NM kits, then three older 

items). I can't wait to see yours!




This layout uses items from at least 5 different kits, and probably a few more! :) It feels good to use up some of those things in my stash!




No comments: