Monday, March 11, 2013

Lucky, Lucky Me!

Happy Monday friends!

I'm here to share a Daffodil Hill project with you.
I'm the luckiest girl! I have 2 of the cutest, sweetest, most loving, funniest guys
in my life. I had to do a layout to showcase how they are my favorite guys ever:

































Isn't the Daffodil Hill kit delicious? If you got yours, I hope you're enjoying
creating with it! If you weren't able to grab one - they are sold out :(
BUT Noel has a paper only kit for you to grab - do it, you'll be thankful you did!
Get it here:  Daffodil Hill Paper Only
























I used the mist (October Afternoon) & the mask (Studio Calico) that came
in the kit on the right side of my project. For the top part - I sprayed, then quickly
turned it over and used it as a stamp on the bottom part.
Next I took some black chalkboard paint & painted a few spots of black down the page.
When the mist was still wet on the mask - I picked it up and let it drip all over my
cardstock. That was fun (and therapeutic!)





















































































































Thanks for checking out my project today.
I hope you have fun creating!

Leslie

No comments: