Monday, May 6, 2013

*I get to be THEIR Mama!*



Welcome to another Monday edition here at the Noel Mignon blog!

Today I'm back to share with you a layout I did  based on being a mom.
This coming weekend we will celebrate being a mom, having a mom, just all
things about mom/mommyhood.

I think it's truly a wonderful gift I've been given -
just being THEIR mama:


 I used the new May kit:  Country Lane (which is unfortunately sold out!)
You can get the Paper Only kit right here:  Country Lane Paper Only

I did add some vellum - I loved how it looked with my dark background, making
it somewhat softer around my cute kids pic :D
Just used a little bit of embellishments that reflect how special they are to me
& waaa laaa- this quick  layout is the outcome.

Here's a few closer shots:

































I hope you've enjoyed  today's inspiration! Have a great week!
~Leslie

No comments: