Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Grown up date

Good morning! 
I've got another layout to share with you using the Beach Blvd kit. This one is all about an evening out at the symphony. My husband got us tickets to the Alabama Symphony Orchestra's performance of the music of John Williams (Star Wars, Jaws, E.T., etc). I knew my dad would love something like this! I called them and on short notice they were able to come into town and go with us. It was a grown up double date for us! 
I was trying to channel my inner Virginia when I making this. How did I do?? :)



To go with the theme of the page, I pulled out some sheet music from my stash and mixed it in with paper and embellies from the Beach Blvd kit. 


This was the first time I had played with the fabric tape from Maya Road in the kit. It's really fun! And I like the messy, ruffled look you can do with it. 



Have a great day and thanks for stopping by the blog today!


1 comment:

Renee said...

Love this layout! Great job!!