Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello to...

Cassandra Cyr again! We are glad to have her back on the team! You can keep up with Cassandra's beautiful creations on her blog: http://gluemeetspaper.blogspot.com/


And welcome back to Jana Eubank! Jana's been on our team before and we're excited to see her joining us again.

Hello, Friends! I’m so excited to be back designing with the Noel Mignon Design Team again!  My husband and I live in Bountiful, Utah, with our four children (ages 7 to 15). Currently, I am a homemaker and scrapper. I love working on our family scrapbooks recording our memories. It’s my passion! I adore patterned paper and love to cut them up using my Silhouette Cameo machine. Embossing folders are another favorite tool and I’m quite addicted to collecting them. Like most scrapbookers, I also love using all kinds of embellishments. It’s always fun to find that “perfect little something” that finishes off a page. In addition to Noel Mignon, I also serve on design teams for BasicGrey and SVG Cuts. I also enjoy doing freelance design for several companies behind-the-scenes. I love it all! To connect with me, please visit my blog at www.JanaEubank.com

Jana also had a project all ready to go with our new January kit... check out her work below!


I wanted to have a little fun with patterns on this page, and although a few of the patterns are quite bold on their own, I think it works! :) I cut the title out using my Silhouette Cameo machine. It is a file by Lori Whitlock that I found in the Silhouette store. I cut it out twice, once with patterned paper, and another time with a scrap of gray cardstock from my stash (I used the same scrap to punch out a couple of photo corners for the topof the page). I adhered them together slightly offset to give it a shadow effect and then used a BasicGrey die cut heart from the kit to accent the letter "o" in the word Joy. The pennant the title is resting on is one of the Pink Paislee banners from the kit flipped over. I used a woodgrain folder to add a little embossing to it. 


1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Welcome!! I have been a fan of Jana's layouts for a long time.