Monday, February 10, 2014

Book of Love Crop Challenge: P.S. I love you!


Good afternoon, friends! I hope your Monday started off well! 

I'm here with your second challenge for today... the P.S. I love you challenge! 

I've created a little mini album for my pages in the "Book of Love," but you can create yours on any size you would like. Since I'm using some old Simple Stories pocket pages leftover from another project, this page ended up being done a little differently. 

The challenge is: Scrap a valentine to your family, or scrap Valentines (or love drawings) your kids have given you (in the past).

I chose to use a drawing- and since I didn't have the original, I used a picture I'd taken of the original. This is especially handy if an item is too bulky or large for your pages. 


I typed the journaling out, but to add my own touch to it, I highlighted the words that I wanted to replace with my own handwriting in white so that they wouldn't show up (but would leave the right amount of space for me to write it out with my pen). After it was printed, I just used a pen to write in the words. 


I used the Fresh Start kit and some Project Life cards to embellish this simple page. 


Come join in on the fun in our facebook group! 


1 comment:

cdm317 said...

This is such an awesome layout! Love it!