Friday, April 25, 2014

Lunch on the Green

Hello my creative friends! Jana Eubank here. I'm back with another page using the fun and happy Social Butterfly Kit. This kit is so perfect for so many of my memories ... it's been hard to choose which ones to scrap! Hehe!

LUNCH ON THE GREEN



Growing up, our town had a little mom-and-pop Hamburger/Donut shop on Main Street called "Carmack's." After a fire about twenty years ago the business closed down and we could no longer partake of the yumminess that they served.

Fast-forward fifteen years later to when we discovered that the children of the famous Carmack's were actually running the lunch counter at a local Golf Course. Neither me, nor my husband golf, but we love to go there to eat the delicious food and have made it a tradition to go there on the last day of school.


Before my daughter was in all-day school, she would come along with us. After lunch we would ask to borrow one of the golf carts and then take a joy ride around the course ... because golf courses always have the most beautiful scenery. We always have a great time!


The colors of this kit were perfect for scrapping this family tradition. I especially love all the green in this kit ... especially since it's rare to see green included in collections lately.

Thanks for taking a look at my project today. I hope you feel inspired to scrapbook one of your family traditions, big or small, using the Social Butterfly Kit.

Have fun!

Jana Eubank

No comments: