Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Scrapbooking Your Children's Art

Hi friends, Cassie here today! I've got a 2 page layout to share that showcases 25 pieces of my 3 year old son's artwork.  I always have issues with kid's artwork after it's time to take it down from the walls.  I store it away but then no one ever sees it again- so I decided to take photographs of all his art pieces and scrapbook them!  Since there are 25 photos I printed them in one big photo collage that makes up half of my layout.  The left hand side incorporates the embellishments, title, and journaling.  I used the wonderful Social Butterfly for this LO....it's so versatile, I was able to pull some of the softer colors from the kit so it didn't compete too much with the colors in all the photographs.  I'm looking forward to making some big and bright layouts now though- the colors in the kit are so bold!




I hope this gives you some good ideas for storing and displaying your children's artwork! Have a great Wednesday :)



No comments: