Wednesday, December 31, 2014

goodbye 2014!

It is hard for me to believe that this year is just about over.

It has been a great year for me- lots of ups and downs but a great year overall.

I decided that I need to slow down and remember a few things about this year that I might otherwise forget so I had each of my kids fill out a questionnaire this morning, kind of an interview-type thing, and based my layout on their answers.

There are lots of similar interview-ish forms online that you can find doing a search.

I used this one that I found on Pinterest.


For this page I used the Cable Knit kit once again, sticking to the pink, red, blue hues mixed with some woodgrain and that cute star print that I love!


I trimmed a scalloped piece from the Fancy Pants Oh Deer! paper and added it to the edge of the Jillibean woodgrain piece. 


I really like the look of handcut letters and numbers for titles so I gave it a go here. I just freehanded some numbers, cut them out and then used my black ink pen to make the outlines and added some stars from the Pink Paislee sticker sheets in the kit. I once again added some faux stitching detail to the green Fancy Pants letters. 

We hope that you have a safe and fun New Year's Eve! 




1 comment:

David Millar said...

Great article and thanks for your work. You made an article that is interesting.
clipping path service