Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve and how to scrap your holiday card

Merry Christmas Eve to you!

Today I have a quick post for you but I wanted to share how I scrapped my holiday card for this year.

Each year our family does a photo card and each year I like to create a scrapbook page showcasing that card. This year I've used the Cable Knit kit and it goes perfectly with the colors in our family picture.


I used a patterned paper background once again, layering two patterned papers and trimming just about 1/4" all the way around the grid paper so that the woodgrain paper shows. 


I've used a fun mix of the embellishments in the kit (gold bow, wood veneer, red lace trim, enamel dots) as accents on my page.


The candy cane Thickers are one of my favorite parts of the kit! 

I've also added a few stickers and a tag from the Fancy Pants Oh Deer! collection and some Pink Paislee stars. I used some My Mind's Eye enamel stickers and pulled out the gold glitter glue from a past kit once again. I sure hope we get some more of that in future kits because I love it! 


I just want to wish you all a very safe and merry Christmas to you and your loved ones from all of us here at Noel Mignon. May your days be merry and bright and may you create lots of memories to scrap and share with all of us!



No comments: