Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Everyday Moments always "Shine Bright" in my eyes

Happy Tuesday everyone !!

It's Mindi here with you today. I am super excited to be sharing some pocket pages using the awesome "Shine Bright" Daily Diary Kit.

You guys, for real, the colors, the cards, the rub-ons !!! Did I mention the colors ?!!! I am in LOVE. Okay I promise I will move on to the sharing stuff now.

I completed week 9 and here is a look at both pages. Lots of amazing colors and embellishments this week.


I loved the 4x4 cards so much that I got out a page protector that would accommodate that size and I love the look.

I added the February kraft banner to the top of one of the 4x4 cards and made it into my title card.

I made some custom journaling cards as well. Using a combination of letter stickers, rub ons, and ribbon.


I love, love, love being able to tell little stories about our families everyday lives in my project life album. This was a funny one about these two and their make believe "cars".


These " I AM" cards are among my all time favorites. You guys, I love them all. You have got to get these and use them. If you don't have your kit yet, you should run and get one. I used one of the journaling cards to tell a story about my oldest daughter cooking a meal all by herself. With me close by of course !


Moving on to the right side.

I love this I Am card. Just by itself it is sooooo pretty. I did add a few tiny embellishments to it.

I added the HERE arrow to a photo of a lightning storm we had. It is hard to see but if you look closely you can see the lightning bolt. I love all the wood arrows that came in the kit by the away, so fun. Can't wait to use the rest of them.

The next journaling card over was fun to make. I printed my journaling onto some vellum over the pretty flower paper. I used a staple in the middle of the number 8 to hold everything in place. My middle child turned 8 over the weekend as well. Where does the time go !


Spring is in bloom all around town here. I added the pink heart from the enamel dot set for a fun look.

We went to see a movie over the weekend and I journaled about our Saturday and stapled the tickets to the bottom of the journaling card. Also adding some rub ons to the journaling card.

The Shine Bright Kit has a hint of gold foil here and there and it is so great. I used the gold photo overlay on top on the photo of my son going to catch the bus and I love how it looks.


As you can see I had so much fun playing and using my Shine Bright Kit. I'll be using it next week as well so I will see you all then !









No comments: