Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring is Here and a Process Video

Good afternoon lovelies. Brenda Smith here, happy to be back with you to share another pocket page spread and a process video this time!



I played around with two new (to me) page protectors and came up with a spread that I like very much.


 I wanted to play around with the element of transparency so decided to use this page protector with four 2x2 pockets in the center. I knew I wanted to do confetti pockets and some sort of dimensional embellishments but I love how this turned out.


This week, the design team is being inspired by the idea of Spring and while our spring has been very hot so far (90 degrees!), I'm enjoying the blooming of flowers and the sunlight later at night. 


Spring can also mine more family time together since my husband and I have lightened loads at work so it was fun to hang out together a little more this week. 


I love all the little bits and pieces that came with the Daily Diary kit. It certainly makes layering easy when all the coordinating is done for you. 

I have a process video up for you today of making this layout. I'd love if you'd hop on over and watch and maybe subscribe if you feel so inclined. Thank you so much and be sure to show us what you are creating with your kits. I'd love to see!


No comments: