Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I am 8 !!

Hello everyone !

I am so happy to here with you today to share my last pages using the Shine Bright kit.

Something on my recent To Do list was to complete birthday pages for both of my girls. They both had birthdays back in February and March. This Months kit was perfect for this particular project and matched my pictures perfectly.


It has been tradition to take a picture of the kids with fingers up showing how many years they are old. I snapped a photo of Maddie and her eight fingers. I added a simple sticker in the corner.


We recently took some family photos over in the almond orchards when they were in bloom. I chose to use the photos I took of Maddie for her birthday pages. Plus her outfit matched perfectly with the kit !!

I used one of the 3x4 journaling cards to add a few tidbits about Maddie.


I made my own 4x6 journaling card with some patterned paper and cut out the heart and banner. I added more things about Maddie that I don't want to forget.


A photo that I added a few stickers for embellishments.


I knew that I wanted to have a fun conversation with Maddie.  To ask her a whole bunch of questions and let her answer. And I really didn't want to try and figure out how to fit it all in the divided pockets. So I made a 6x12 tradition page for the right side.

I printed out a 4x6 photo and embellished around it.


Here is a look at the bottom of the 6x12 page. It was definitely a lot of fun to sit down with her and ask her some of these questions.


I am so very glad that I took some time to get these pages done for my daughter. It is going to be so fun to look back on later down the line. I looked back and the last time I did this was when she was 4 years old !! Wow, I need to remember to do this every year.

That is it for me this week !! See you next time.


No comments: