Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Happy Go Lucky Soccer Boys

So, the Happy Go Lucky kit is NOW UP FOR SALE! And it is CUH-UTE! 

Seriously, it's the cutest little summery kit I've laid my eyes on. It's got a lot of "girly" elements to it, but I wanted to show y'all today how I made it into a more rugged look to document my son's soccer season. 



I used a border strip found in the sticker sheet from the Happy Go Lucky Daily Diary kit, while the rest comes from the Classic Kit. I've found that a more simple/streamlined look just tends to fit my son's personality, so I try to stay consistent with my layouts of him like that. The straight lines with a little bit of quirkiness with splatters of ink say just as much about his personality as does my journaling and photos. Never forget about reflecting personality through design as well as those things! 




No comments: