Monday, January 18, 2016

Documenting Week 3 with Sweet Charlotte

Happy Monday! 
Danielle here to share with you my 2016 Project Life Week 3 spread, using the 

 I added a 6x12 insert so I could include some things my boys made at school this week.
 I used the bottom part of the insert to create a shaker pocket, adding the Pretty Little Studio Confetti Mix that came in the kit.
 Here is a picture of the layout together minus the insert.
I used my sewing machine to stitch the yellow pom pom trim that was included in the kit, to the edge of my page. I also created some more shaker pockets.
 Here is a close up of the insert.
 I created a fun paperclip using one of the yellow pom poms from the trim.
 Here are a few more close ups.
I loved working with this kit! There were so many fun little bits in it, and the colour combination was gorgeous. 

What have you been creating with your Sweet Charlotte Kit(s)?


No comments: