Tuesday, January 5, 2016

How Sweet it is!

Happy Tuesday! Lynn here to share my first page with the sweetist kit ever -
Sweet Charlotte! The colors in this kit are fresh and so pretty. Teals, pinks, reds and yellows - gorgeous! I am thrilled to be designing with the Classic kit this month. I have lots of layout ideas spinning in my head! I love layering and I typically scrapbook one or two main photos and the photos are rarely larger that 4x4 in size. I love lots of white space! Here's my page.
 
 
 The Pretty Little Studio Confetti Mix is so much fun. There are double sided hearts, star sequins and teal sequins in this mix. The Dear Lizzy wood buttons - LOVE!
 
Now, onto organizing ...
This week the team is showcasing some of our organizational tips. I absolutely LOVE organizing. I would even consider making a career out of it. When I'm creatively blocked, I organize. Organizing gets me reacquainted with my supplies and helps me purge supplies I haven't used in awhile! When I started Project Life I was quickly hooked. I needed some storage for my ever growing supplies. I purchased my first Raskog Cart from Ikea! I loved the cart so much I purchased another one for some of my mixed media stuff! I love the teal color and the fact that you can roll them around wherever you want. Here's the cart after some easy assembly
Isn't the color yummy!! Here's one of my carts full of Project Life collections.
Here's my second cart full of mixed media supplies.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and stay tuned for more projects with the Sweet Charlotte Classic and Daily Diary Kits as well as more organizing tips! Have a great week!

No comments: