Friday, February 12, 2016

love note to my breakfast buddy

Hey guys, Michelle here! I'm cruising my way through the Heart of Gold Classic Kit and I have a page to share today all about my breakfast buddy. After going through years of infertility with my 3rd child I definitely savor all of the little moments we've gotten to share over the last 4 yrs - like breakfast at Panera :) So that is what this page is all about.
I absolute love that red/pink/gray chevron paper and was waiting for just the right layout to use it on. With some more black, white, gold, & pink accents my page came together quite easily.
I tucked my little 'love note' in behind some patterned paper with some ribbon at the top so it can be pulled out and read.
I tell ya, I am really loving the gold trend lately! Never thought I would but it's definitely become a favorite of mine so I added a few of those wonderful gold hearts around my page to round it out!

No comments: