Thursday, February 4, 2016

Perfectly Paired with Daily Diary & Heart of Gold

Hello everyone and welcome back to a brand NEW month of inspiration from this month's Daily Diary Heart of Gold kit!  This kit is spectacular...and of course, I for one cannot get enough of the GOLD! It's so beautiful and this kit is full of so many amazing pieces that are triggering creative overload!


"Perfectly Paired" is this week's challenge...and for me, nothing is more perfectly paired than some 3x4 black and white photographs and the gorgeous transparent picture frames that were included in this months kit.  They truly are the perfect pairing!

These photo frames are trimmed out of the 12x12 Maggie Holmes Shine transparency that is part of this kit.  These frames have it all, and are truly the perfect pairing for some of my favourite photos this month. 

To add the transparent frames to my photos, all I did was simply place the frame directly on top of my photo.  To secure the frames I either used my tiny attacher stapler, glue dots, or one of the cute paperclips that are included in this month's kit. Easy peasy!


These fun size pocket pages are from Simple Stories and I always keep a good stash on hand since they are such a fun size to work with.  I had the best time filling the pockets with the beautiful cards and papers that filled the Heart of Gold kit.  All of these 2x2 cards I simply trimmed from the original.  This is a great way to stretch your stash even more.

The black stickers are transparent stickers from Pink Paislee's Memorandum collection and I just love how they pop against the white and gold.


You can see here I layered the frames onto my photos, then embellished with the Pink Paislee stickers.  I adhered these stickers directly onto my page protector.


I am loving this latest addition into my album this month, the perfectly paired challenge was so much fun.  See you next week!

No comments: