Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Camping in the Uintas - Let's Get Lost DD

This weeks theme of adventure is perfect for my continuation of last weeks camping trip pictures.  Every year we go camping with friends and I always take WAY too many photos.  I got a lot of them recorded this week in pocket pages and with a smattering of journal cards, stickers, and washi tape from the daily diary kit I'm about half finished.  ;)


I always start a spread by printing my photos first and placing them in the pockets.  I then fill in with journaling, a title, and a few embellishments in the other pockets. 

I cut a few of the cards apart and placed this over my photo with some of the puffy stickers and washi.  The faux leather badges are so fun!  I added one on a printed 3x4 card over the top of a camera.  I placed it so the bird that was perched on the camera looked like it was standing on the badge. 


The next page I used a 4x6 card, a transparency overlay, and letter stickers to make a my title.  I ended up cutting the transparency to fit the card and stapled it to the card. 



A little side story:  while camping last summer we had a little pine tree in the middle of our camp that looked like a Christmas tree and we ended decorating it as such.  Crazy . . . but so us!  This explains the little card on the next page that I made and placed some of the enamel dots on for ornaments.



The card that looks blank in the full photo is actually a transparency that I cut to fit the pocket.



That is all I got for this week.  I  hope you all are enjoying the kits as much as I am! 
Be sure to share your pages with us on the Facebook Members board. 
Happy Scrapping!



No comments: