Friday, November 3, 2017

Lazy Layla: November "Home Sweet Home" Daily Diary Kit

Hi everyone!  Sarah here with my first layout using the awesome November kit.  Full disclosure, I was dumb and forgot to order the extra paper...so I will be using paper from my stash for this month's layout mixed in with the cut apart paper that came in the kit.


I have these picture of Layla laying in bed one morning.  I had to go get her up for school...and this was her reaction!  I couldn't help snapping some pictures.  I pulled from the reds and pinks in the picture from her bedding to pick my color scheme.  The background paper and the "Let's Stay Home" card are both from my stash from a Jen Hadfield paper pack.


The 6x6 papers were perfect for layering and for softening up the areas around my photos.


The arrow was cut from one of the project life cards from the kit.  I also loved bringing in the chipboard roses to bring in the reds.


The house was the perfect addition here since she's in bed and doesn't want to get up to go anywhere.  

Thanks so much for joining me today.  We'd love to see how you are using your November kits!!!