Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Grandpa a layout made with the Home Sweet Home Classic Kit

Hey all!  I hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday.  I bring you another layout this week using the Home Sweet Home Classic Kit.

Last week as the leaves in my yard started falling my sweet grandpa stopped for a minute with my uncle to drop off some furniture to my house.  He has dementia and is beginning to slowly go down hill. He still gets around pretty well, but his memory is going.  Before I knew it he started raking the leaves in my yard.  This is such a classic example of my hard working grandpa and I knew it needed to be documented.



I began with a the die cut leaves background that was cut with my Silhouette machine.  I played a bit with the placement and even cut it apart.  I then backed to of the leaves with pattern paper before adhering it to the cardstock.  

I then cut several strips of pattern paper and placed them along the left side of my layout.  I liked that it broke up the layout a bit.  I then placed down my photos, ribbon, and title.  I then found several of the Elle's studio tags and a chipboard tree to cluster next to my photos.  


I finished my layout off with a some chipboard leaves and a brad.
I am sure loving this months kit.  It's perfect for documenting all sorts of fall/thanksgiving/thankful type moments in our lives.  How are you using yours?  We would love to see your projects!  Be sure to share on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!


No comments: