Saturday, August 9, 2008

Becky Fleck sketch

For those of you who have bought the treehouse kit (sorry it's sold out) here is a layout I did that was inspired by my boyfriend (Bret Michaels)song on his current CD.
For those of you that are rock of love junkies (like myself) you will know what song I am speaking of. None the less here is my layout and the inspiration was this song.


This layout is for the Becky Fleck sketch challenge that will be posted on Monday here. Becky designed this never before seen, BRAND NEW sketch just for us and this challenge. We were all so excited that she did that for us. Thanks Becky :)

I also decided that i wanted to do a mini and go ahead and scrap my 31st birthday that my hubby threw me this year. I have papers...YAY perfect....so this is the mini
products used were some of these gorgeous Prima Essentials 4 flowers the 7gypsies cardstock stickers from my stash and the EVER SO FABULOUS AC PUFFY thickers in Chit Chat Tangerine. Can i just tell you those are LOVE...must own more !!!! and i used the Cosmo Cricket blackboard 4x6 mini in Jack.






one of my good friends has a bithday around mine too so we had a double surprise party..he thought he was coming to mine and i thought i was going to his :) worked out well and what's a party without drag queens eh? :)


This layout i did using the BG Cupcake Paper kit. I cannot tell you how much i love this line.
here is one reason: it doesn't have to be birthday related because not all the papers have some sort of birthday theme to it. You can use this for anything and i mean anything. I am not a theme kinda gal so when i got this i squealed with delight.

stay tuned for more inspiration tomorrow on here and be sure to check out the BF Sketch challenge on Monday as well here. This week all tips and techniques will be put up on Mondays so check that also here
xo
g

No comments: