Thursday, August 7, 2008

Some new projects

Well I have been busy making some new things with the Memory Lane kit (and I still have more left).





I used the frame that was in the kit to make a little "haning card". I thought It was a cute little twist to a Thank You card. Again Ised the Hambly transparency over the word Thanks. Really you can use them like rubons (or get that look anyway). The back is where I put my little notes. that thread is from my stash (that I use on everything these days).



And here are some recent swimming pictures of Alyson. The paper went perfectly! I cut the title out with my Silhouette.

And if you want to get yours (only 9 left) go here. Get your now! It is an awesome kit!

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Awesome and different Thank You idea! LOVE how the Maya Road sheer ribbon looks as the hanger on the top! And that layout!!! LOVE the Kraft colors mixed with the brights! Gorgeous!

Greta Adams said...

dang jana..that is what i was going to say...love the tone down with the kraft..can't go wrong there...this is gorgoeus stuff my friend