Sunday, March 1, 2009

IB Sketch and more



Noel is sponsoring Inspired Blueprints this month and we have the honor of playing along with the March sketches. this was my take on the current sketch. Hop on over and grab a little bit of inspiration.
This picture is of my husband's grandmother (who lives with us, she is 82 so we take care of her)anyway..this picture was taken in 1929 when she was 2 years old. I had her write her full name so i will always have her writing. this was fun to do and the Sassafrass was perfect for this.

This was a picture of the country side i took in Winston Salem, N.C. back several years ago. This was also an IB sketch (i think sketch #10)

can you tell I am now addicted to their stuff? Love it!!! All i have to worry about is what papers and embellishments i want to use and i let IB and Noel's kits do the rest. ;)

Hope to see you play along with us.

1 comment:

Noel said...

Greta, these are FAB! I LOVE the one of Maw Maw as a baby...precious! And what a great idea to jscrap a place you have been and just let the journaling tell the story. I get much to caught up in "people photos", so I am loving this!