Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Lil' Card and a Challenge!

I am having so much fun creating with Noel's latest kit, Lovely Day! It has the happiest papers and embellishments in this kit! This awesome stamp was included in this month's kit. I decided to use it as a background to my Prima flower. I used up the last of my soft, yellow, velvet ribbon for this card.......*sigh* I did add my own Easter sentiment. I also did a bit of embossing for a subtle effect.



This week's challenge was based on a Paul Frank Ad. Such a cool challenge!!! I chose to go with the pale colors in the ad, as well as use pipe cleaners for my title.

I used the Lovely Day kit for this LO too! (Except the pipe cleaners and white laser cut paper). Hope you can participate in this week's Ad challenge!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Love how you made the word out of pipe cleaner- that is so dang creative!

The easter card is stunning- I love the layering on the flower!

Noel said...

your card is so pretty!! And I love the pipe cleaner on your LO too!! FUN!

Jana Eubank said...

Super cute card! And the pipe cleaner on your layout is so fun!