Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some Random Stuff!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I wanted to share a couple of LO's that I did a couple of weeks ago. I still haven't scrapped all of my Christmas photos.....so I am trying to get them done. I take so many darn pics......that it takes me forever to get them all in albums. Anyway, this was a picture of my niece and nephew looking at the windows on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago. They were quite fascinated with them! I love that you can see their sweet reflections in the window! I used Noel's Winter Weather kit. (Except the large snowflake.....which was actually attached to a present I opened......and the letters)





This next LO features my cutie pie pup, Skippers playing in the snow. He is pretty photogenic isn't he? I used Noel's Nightingale kit with a bit of vintage book paper from my stash and the journaling card. I love the background paper......it is actually flocked! : )
Have a wonderful week!

No comments: